Old August 28th 08, 08:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double a Got two calls since 2pm Lady called because her power was
turned off at 10am Ask me what she can do she is behind 2 months and
she is being evicted. I told her all are officials are republican and
answer only to big money interests. She has no money to leave Florida.
Its so very sad. Then I got a call from a Kiki from Progress Energy
that since I do pay my electric bill each month they are calling it even
Hmmm Not even to me when Progress Energy has to return 146,000,000
bucks they stole. Not even to me when they put agent orange under their
power lines. Not even to me when they are giving children black lungs.
Not even to me when they can kill old people. Not even to me when they
can act above our laws. Progress Energy only wants money and will
kill to get it. William D Johnson Progress Energy CEO has to be given a
year for every person Progress Energy has killed and when that happens I
will call it even bert