Old February 16th 17, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Been raining steadily for the last two days here in Gresham. South wind at 10 mph, with an occasional surprise hard gust to further damage my umbrella. Good thing they sell these umbrellas for only a dollar at Dollar Tree. But often the are out of them, since they destruct so fast around here! Some time tonight the rain may stop for a day. Of course the east wind will be back bringing back colder temperatures just as soon as the rain stops. Currently 45F as of 1:45 PM PST.

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. Showed her the user manual I had written for the amortization program I had written and sold to the public some years ago. She was impressed.

Double-A