Old November 22nd 09, 02:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default global warming hoax

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:05:02 -0600, "David Staup"
wrote:

I knew enough to expect this from you. also enough education and
intelligence to have worked at Oak ridge national labs, Sandia national
labs, and Argonne national labs. had a top secret clearance and more than
enough intelligence to be a much sought after contractor. I was the first
to describe the proceedure for creating excellant lunar, solar, and
planetary images by taking and stacking thousands of frames. wrote an
article about it for sky and telescope in '03 even after I could no longer
image myself due to a disability caused by statin drugs....just what have
you done with your vast intelligence Chris?

If that's true, I'm sorry for your loss. It's terrible when people lose
their intelligence.

(BTW, myself, and many others, were using lucky imaging techniques-
stacking thousands of frames- well before 2003. I'm guessing from your
mental decline that you perhaps meant 1903?)

Regardless of what you dud in the past, your recent posts here
demonstrate that you are not competent in the area of science. The fact
that you don't believe in AGW is proof-positive of this, as much as not
believing in evolution, or not believing the Earth is a sphere.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com