Old July 14th 18, 11:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Dawn of the Dinosaurs

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 5:27:35 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 14/07/2018 7:32 AM:
Since not much time has passed since the Big Bang on a cultural
scale chances are we will find younger rather than older
civilizations on planets of nearby star systems--meaning dinosaurs
because they are the most likely life form for adapting to a new
planet where there are mountains of vegetation.

"not much time has passed"!! Yeah, sure, not much time .... only 13.8
Billion years or so, i.e. the entire existence of the Universe!!

--
Daniel

13.8 billion years is nothing--we are just getting started. Time passes by quickly for some.