Old June 18th 05, 01:22 AM
Double-A

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Saul Levy wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:05:41 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Double-A
Another earthquake has been reported tonight at Eureka California of
magnitude 7.0, near southern Oregon. They're coming this way!

Double-A

nightbat

Oh no, this is more much more troubling then I first deduced,
another 7.0 registered so close to your home duty base, say this can't
be happening. How do we break it to Saul for he was so looking forward
to possible hopeful good news and now this. Yes, the news is bad very
bad, and getting worst it seems. Ok, don't panic, repeat don't panic, we
can get through this. Any casualties reported yet Officer Double-A?
Look, if the West Coast chain of mountains begin to blow don't panic,
please, stay with us. Have you made an evacuation plan of escape should
worst come to worst? You should be ready to run if all hell starts to
break loose over there. Nothing unusual here except that last freaky
powerful wind storm that came out of no where here but at least blew
over quickly. Hmmmmm, those bumping ground babies seem to be getting
more powerful and dangerous, for anything over a 5.0 is classified
severe. Also it's known normal ramblings continue for a few months after
the major one provided the whole underground magma section activity
isn't still building up for further peek curve major disturbances.

Is the long cycle reported Wormwood comet on its way, if only we could
be sure these multi world wide increasing earthquake reports were
isolated events. But when so many begin occurring one right after the
other and of such intensity you can't help but take notice.

Thanks for your report Officer Double-A and keep us posted of any new
developments.

End of transmission

carry on,
the nightbat

Don't panic? What else have you been saying here lately? Chinese
Fire Drill: Run in circles, scream and shout! Not useful at all!

The good news is no one and nothing was hurt! That's GOOD NEWS! How
about some evidence for the quakes getting closer? "...is very bad,
and getting worst..." (you mean worse). Nothing but Doom and Gloom!
"...don't panic,...we can get through this..." Doom and Gloom and
shrug it off in the SAME message! You're very inconsistent!

Give me a break!

Saul Levy

nightbat

No, no, " a break " while talking about increasing horrific
earthquakes that's the worst that anyone can wish on someone. I am
hopefully trying to save all my science Officers from possible worst
harm not any event worsening harm, for I pray no harm at all comes to
any of them. Right now respectfully Saul I'm a bit tied up for Darla has
apparently suffered a critical injury on the recent space mission to
Andromeda. I will try to report good news as it comes in, and the first
is that at least Darla is apparently still alive and being taken care of
by the emergency transmission intergalactic beings out in Andromeda
galaxy.

See:
http://www.seds.org/messier/m/m031.html

carry on,
the nightbat

They just interrupted my cable news broadcast with an emergency warning
message from the US Weather Service in Portland that a severe
thunderstorm with damaging high winds is fast approaching my area.

Will report back later if I survive this one.

Will the disasters never end, nightbat?

Double-A