Old December 5th 08, 04:20 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default MSL delayed till 2011

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:56:41 -0600, in a place far, far away, Damon
Hill made the phosphor on my monitor glow
in such a way as to indicate that:

Hi Pat! wrote in :

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:27:54 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

This will further drive up the costs of the already way-over-budget
program.

...But I think it's better off that they get the thing right before
they come up with another MPL or Beaglesplat.

I'm getting real pessimistic about living long enough to see a
manned Mars landing.

That only means that you're pessimistic about living long.