Old April 13th 19, 10:47 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Einstein Cult and Ignatius of Loyola

The observer (receiver) starts moving towards the light source with constant speed v. The speed of the pulses as measured by the observer shifts from c to c'=c+v, and the frequency he measures shifts from f=c/d to f'=c'/d, where d is the distance between the pulses:

http://www.einstein-online.info/imag...ector_blue.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE

Einsteinians accept the formula

f'=c'/d

but don't accept it presented in this way:

c'=df'

When they look at c'=df' they see c'=c and sing "Divine Einstein":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lE-I2I4i00

http://www.everythingimportant.org/E...neEinstein.jpg

The reason behind such a behavior was explained by Ignatius of Loyola, long time ago:

Ignatius of Loyola: We should always be prepared so as never to err to believe that what I see as white is black, if the hierarchical Church defines it thus.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqAuyByXQAASu-Z.jpg

Pentcho Valev