Old January 5th 19, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 1:34:15 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 1:03:25 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Dreary day here in Gresham. The weather bureau is predicting a big storm tonight with winds up to 60 mph and lots of rain, and snow in the mountains! Now intent to get back home early. Now 47F as of 1 PM. Wind east at 15 mph, expected to switch to south when it really starts blowing hard! Humidity 71%.

Be prepared for power outages, they are saying!

Double-A

Cold cloudy and feels like winter.No wind.60mph wind can make it feel like zero.So far I've seen my Dr.5 times because of that bad fall.Seeing her again on Monday.I heal slow.If I broke bones I would be living in a Nursery Home. If I did not have a laptop I would be unable to communicate.I'm so forgetful its pitaful Everything I touch hit the floor. Bert

I know the feeling. My floor is carpeted, so most stuff doesn't break when it hits the floor.

Double-A