Old December 27th 18, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 5:33:06 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 2:45:57 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 4:25:53 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Best of times, worst of times ( especially with Trump )

The stock market began its Santa Clause rally today! DOW up 1,086.25 !!! What better endorsement of Trump!

Double-A

Up and down tells me its all inside trading Billion airs calling the shorts.Martha Stewart was the last to go to jail. Gates and Buffet can't lose.GOP Mafia big winner.Trump made a fortune closing the government.We the people zip.Bert

After dropping precipitously 600 points or so during the day, the DOW has closed up 260 points to continue the Santa Claus rally! All's well that ends well, the Bard said. I was waiting for Trump to pardon Martha Stewart. She starred on a spinoff of his Apprentice show. But now I have heard she voted for Hillary, so perhaps not!

A pleasant day here in Gresham for December. Now 46F as of 2 PM. Wind only 2 mph out of the east. Some clouds, but not raining. Humidity 73%.

The usual crowed here at the library.

Double-A