Old January 28th 12, 06:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
John Jove

Default A "ring of fire" solar eclipse is coming to the USA this spring

"Doug" wrote in message
Paul,

Thanks for posting the photo - that is quite a scope.

A rather precarious looking perch atop the ladder.

Where would you be traveling from?

I usually resist commenting on the off-topic, politically motivated BS
comments - however
the comment about having 'papers' and ending up in a concentration camp in
Arizona just
struck me as being most inappropriate for the topic and group.

The comment was likely related to administration of those that enter the
country illegally
- which I suspect does not apply to you.

Being in Texas, although not on the southern border - illegal incursions
from the south is
a major problem that is not getting any better.

Hard to understand why some inject their political / social views when
unrelated to the
primary discussion topic.

Enjoy your trip to Texas or Arizona!

Regards,

Doug

Hi Doug,

I'd say you need to activate your killfile filters and you'll be a much
happier person in the end! As I told another poster a while back, my
"trailer trash" files consist of Davoud, ChrisB, Wretch, Min, Oriel, Brad
Guth.... I can't think of any others as it has been a lllooonnnggg time
since I've seen their posts. All are guilty as charged when it comes to
vicious attacks without provocation, showing consistent arrogance, and
oftentimes distortion of facts. They also fail to respect opinions opposite
their own. No, better to stay in their tiny, run down, trashy trailer
parks.

Oh, and don't bother replying you trailer trash idiots. The only way I
might see your posts is if someone else includes yours in their reply.... or
you change ID's as one of you did that the last time, but it only takes a
second to add your new ID to the "trailer trash" file too.

Bye!