Old April 16th 20, 09:09 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Steve Willner

Default How should one cite the Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics?

In article ,
"Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)" writes:
ADS is not an official recommendation, but is to some extent a
de-facto standard.

I don't know of any IAU or AAS official standards; citation format
seems to be up to each journal. That means the same paper can be
cited different ways in different journals. In fact, one sees A&A in
some journals and Astr. Ap. in others. If the journal has its own
cls file, that should include a bibliography style.

As a practical matter, I'd see what ADS "export citation" produces
and use that if it's not ridiculous.

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA