Old September 21st 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Frank Glover[_1_]

Default (Poll) Space Tourism

Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes, no point in going in a sub orbital flight. You can do a few seconds in
a plane and its a lot cheaper!

Brian

It's also longer than 'a few seconds' and effectively 'in space.'
The best private companies can do. (and even the plane isn't *that* cheap)

For now. You must have patience (or $20 million USD), grasshopper...

(Someday, someone will likewise complain: "What's so special about
going around and around in low Earth orbit? Unless you can get me to the
Moon [Mars/Pluto/Alpha Centauri], it's crap!")

--

Frank

You know what to remove to reply...

Check out my web page: http://www.geocities.com/stardolphin1/link2.htm

"To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the
human spirit."
- Stephen Hawking