Old July 20th 04, 05:59 PM
Yoda

You haven't got a f***n clue do ya?

Benign Vanilla wrote:
"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Can someone please explain why atomic weapons were tested on the Van
Allen Belts, and what effects it had and what effects we will see in the
future the overall results such actions will have for the long term
survival of the human race? Explain what that type of 'science' hoped
to accomplish? Serious replies only, please.

As I understand it,

You don't understand a damn thing do ya? I asked for science, not your
pathetic 'understanding'. You're a joke!

the weapons were not test ON the Van Allen belts,

Again you haven't got a clue do ya?

but
were detonated in space to examine the theory of creating artificial Van
Allen belts.

Again you haven't got a clue do ya?

The idea was that if you created such a belt over the US
temporarily, maybe the radiation would cause all incoming ICBM's to be fried
and fall harmlessly into the atmosphere.

Again you don't know too much about atomic weapons, nor their effects on
the atmosphere, and especially on the Van Allen Belts.

The tests failed. The theory was
incorrect.

BV.

Maybe you should do some *real* before you spout your dumbass theories
for all to see.