Old July 14th 18, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Ocean Worlds

On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 2:54:25 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 4:51:31 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 1:56:09 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 3:45:42 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 2:52:19 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Encaladus Titan and Pluto are all confirmed to have oceans. Where ocean land and

air meet there you can be sure we will find life.

The oceans of Titan are made of methane!

I know but it is still a liquid ocean fit to spawn mysterious forms of life.

Astronomers think the life forms discovered on Titan will be very big.

I don't know about all that. Just dip your toe into a pool of liquid methane and just see how long it stays alive!

Double-A

It may kill me but it will be sustenance itself to a really strange alien

critter.

Really strange!

Double-A