Old December 19th 17, 02:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Default Primitives and leftist environmentalists still trying tostop Hawaii 30m telescope project

RichA wrote:
A report was done recently about changes in Western attitudes. 30 years
ago, an American would be thrilled to pack up, move 1/2 way across
country to get a better job, or A job. Today, there is vast resistance
to this. Fear. Must be due to the fact male testosterone levels have
dropped by about 1/2 on average in the same time period.

How far have you moved for jobs?
I’ve moved around the UK. I’ve seriously considered job offers in Canada,
Belgium, France and Saudi Arabia. My children are at opposite ends of the
country. My family is scattered across two continents. But it unlike you
we’re mostly left wing.
Right wing snowflakes need to stay close to mummy.