Old June 7th 17, 03:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Power Satellite Economics

wrote:

It's been a long time since I came by this group, but I did today.

If you are interested in power satellites, there is a Google group for that.

But that means using the horrible Goggle Gropes interface, which I
refuse to do. If someone says something halfway interesting, please
feel free to echo it to an actual Usenet group.

--George Bernard Shaw