Old May 17th 15, 08:17 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Ten years on

With the concept of a differential rotation mechanism drifting out there for over a decade as the most plausible dynamic behind the evolution of the surface crust, it was always going to be a matter of time before it will be picked up by someone else. The elegant 'S' shape of the continental coastlines is a part of the development occurring along the Mid Atlantic Ridge so it is handy to pick up an image which somebody here in this forum should have helped me develop -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9qUONTCMAI_p2h.jpg:large

It must be great coming here and spraying graffiti over these posts which comprise an original look at the mechanism which connects the 26 mile spherical deviation with the evolution of oceanic crust but the real indignity is watching others assign conclusions that I never would because of physical considerations which connects the Continental crust to Oceanic crust and from there to the fluid dynamic which creates and destroys the crust locally. It is therefore no advantage to see differential rotation emerge as a mechanism among academics who have shown no interest in the surrounding facts in general or in detail. In a desperate rush to throw the kitchen sink at rotation and geology, where once there was the pristine outlines of a mechanism for a few years has now become defaced over the years.