Old March 17th 04, 11:53 AM
Tamas Feher

Default Sedna, space probes?, colonies? what's next?

all those planets are potential colonies for future colonists.

No planet or other celestial body is inhabitable by homo sapiens sapiens,
unless it has gravity between 80% to 120% of Earth. Gravity is the most
fundamental force in the Universe and lack of enough gravity (less than
0.8G) depletes your bones and muscles, prevents successful reproduction and
fetus formation. To much and you are flat.

I don't get all the fuss about travel to Mars and Moon, casue what we need
is another Earth. Great pity Venus is in the wrong place, it would be ideal.