Old May 13th 04, 08:32 PM
Nicholas Fitzpatrick

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2004 11:40:09 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"Nicholas Fitzpatrick" babbled

At least I have always used legitimate e-mail addresses.

...No, you changed it slightly three times, because that's how many
times I have you in my killfile, you twit.

I have used a valid e-mail address and my full name on every
post I have made. If your killfile software can't handle
minor address variations that all resolve to the same IP, that is
not my problem.

Personally, I don't know how to e-mail you ... it isn't obvious to
me, from your e-mail address. Though if I ever meet an 8-year old who
needs some new insults, I'm sure I can figure out how to contact
you somehow. ...

And finally, if you are going to killfile me, please do so, and shut
up about it ...

You have (again) proven yourself for what you are, a narrow-minded
intolerant bigot. Please go somewhere else and play.

Nick