Old November 7th 18, 05:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Saturn has Two Worlds that Probably Have Life

Double-A wrote on 7/11/2018 8:52 AM:
On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:39:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 2:08:32 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest
wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 3:58:46 PM UTC-5, Double-A
wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:43:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert
Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, October 13, 2018 at 11:03:18 AM UTC-7, Arc
Michael wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3:53:45 PM UTC-7, Mark
Earnest wrote:
Good reason to go to Saturn some day. Between the lakes
of Titan and the oceans

of Enceladus some strange alien life form has surely had
time to evolve there only

to exchange interesting and lively thoughts with us.

hot showers on Enceladus? bring soap

Microbes have been found alive after a boiling shower.Can
live in deep space for 11 minutes.They get stronger when man
kills them.They now eat penisulin.Flu shorts win battles,but
they will win the final war.We know that now.Bert

But what are we, after all, than colonies of microbes?

I am a microbe. I have not yet traveled to the planet of the
giants.

Your body has 6 trillion cells,and in each cell live 3 microbes WOW
That's 18 trillion.8 billion people alive on Earth as I type That's
18 trillion x 8 billion WoW Mind bogling Bert

How do you figure 3 microbes per cell, Bert?

I'd also be interested in how Herbert reckons there are 8 Billion people
alive on Earth?? Last I heard, we had just cracked 7 Billion!!

--
Daniel