Old March 11th 18, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 2:09:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

The bigger the comet the more it looks like an asteroid.Comets have no twin.Even ones with two tails.They do not rotate.Bert

Bigger the comet the more chance of hitting the Sun.You can tell the size of a comet by the length f its tail.Twotail comets are biggest of all.No tail very small. It fits Bert