Old February 12th 18, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote
"How can I be right with a name like Glazier? Go figure
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works."

"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)
"They have little spin if any at all.
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns" Trebert

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die. Trebert."
" Go figure that nobody wished me a Happy Birthday"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO