Old August 17th 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BIG BEN

Default The International Astronomical Union decides on 13th Planet. To be named......

The International Astronomical Union (IAU), have concluded after two minutes
of work to make the 13th Planet in our Solar System the Planet "Neddy".

In an exclusive interview given 16/08/2006 The IAU spokesperson who does not
want to be identified went on to say, "We have decided to make our Horse
"Neddy" the 13th Planet in our Solar System, we also want "Neddy" to be the
Emperor of Rome".

The spokesperson went on to say, "We were going to make one of "Little
Johnny Blue-Bell's marbles the 4th Planet, but Little Johnny had a hole in
his pocket and lost his marbles."
We have offered him membership of the IAU, we have others of a similar
disposition.

The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.
The International Astronomical Union can shove their decisions up their
ARSE.

Along with Ceres, Charon and Xena, the later named after some Sweatty
Crotched Fat Lesbian idolised Kiwi Bitch..... Lucy Lawless.