Old August 11th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Planet Earth only known planet to harbor life per NY Times Newspaper

Wow! Are you delusional today, or what, frootie?

We will survive in spite of you wacko nutjobs! Not because of you!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:15:15 -0400, nightbat
wrote:

Thank you Commander Double-A your words are always comforting and I only
hope the Seans do realize the longer they wait the more lives will be
potentially lost due to insane planetary infighting. How many more human
gifts lost how many beautiful lives crippled and killed? Holy cotton
candy the war madness has to stop, the Seans must be made to realize the
profound Earth Science Team Officers are Earth's only net chance for
survival since we hold the key to hopeful first Official Contact and the
promise of a new dawn for all mankind.

carry on,
the nightbat