Old February 10th 04, 07:18 PM
Eric Chomko

Default Eco-weenies looking at Mars sand now

Ejucated Republicun ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote in message ...

: Ejucated Republicun ) wrote:
: : The beard and spectacles guys are aiming the micro at sand on Mars
: : now. They want to look at pebbles for the sake of Man? The rovers
: : should find place for people to live, not acting like all the dweebs
: : on earth looking at boring rocks and trees to get grants and rip off
: : taxpayers.
:
: Do you expect them to find a neighborhood and houses?

: No but they should not go to do flaky Birken-science. Only good
: science is what benifits people like oil geology and civil eng.

Oil geology and civil engineering are necessary, but there is much more to
science than what is based in pure economics as is your want. Sorry pal,
we will look and do things that don't necessarily turn a buck! Drone...

Let's change your ethics instead!!

: Critters and dirt are only junk science. Why do I care about a microb
: 1 million miles away? John Stossel agrees with all that.

Because the microbe, if it is there, is important to know about. Because.

: : People matter not soil! The only good soil study is when I drive my
: : big Ford on dirt and to test the new tires types. Buget gets wasted on
: : that each day the mission goes. Hey - they should also terriform the
: : place like in that Arnold flick so people can live there. If they do
: : find life they should kill it all before the enviros call it
: : endangered. You know they want a 2nd EPA up on Mars! We have enough
: : lack of rights down here. The greens would give each pebble a name and
: : build a park around all it.
:
: I'm glad that the Greens drive you crazy. That is a good thing!
: And speaking of good things, I hope Martha Stewart beats the rap just to
: **** off Republicans just like you! And W, I hope Kerry kicks his ass for
: the exact same reason. You dittoheads have had your time.

: How do you know what Martha votes? Kerry has a too long face and real
: Americans vote with their cameras so Bush will be back in '05. I am
: not a Dittohead I think for myself

Martha gives big $$$ donation to the Dems and not the Repubs, and THAT is
why she is under fire these days, no other reason!

W is out!

Denounce Rush now and be saved!

Eric

: Steve