Old February 6th 04, 07:04 PM
Eric Chomko

Default Eco-weenies looking at Mars sand now

Ejucated Republicun ) wrote:
: The beard and spectacles guys are aiming the micro at sand on Mars
: now. They want to look at pebbles for the sake of Man? The rovers
: should find place for people to live, not acting like all the dweebs
: on earth looking at boring rocks and trees to get grants and rip off
: taxpayers.

Do you expect them to find a neighborhood and houses?

: People matter not soil! The only good soil study is when I drive my
: big Ford on dirt and to test the new tires types. Buget gets wasted on
: that each day the mission goes. Hey - they should also terriform the
: place like in that Arnold flick so people can live there. If they do
: find life they should kill it all before the enviros call it
: endangered. You know they want a 2nd EPA up on Mars! We have enough
: lack of rights down here. The greens would give each pebble a name and
: build a park around all it.

I'm glad that the Greens drive you crazy. That is a good thing!
And speaking of good things, I hope Martha Stewart beats the rap just to
**** off Republicans just like you! And W, I hope Kerry kicks his ass for
the exact same reason. You dittoheads have had your time.

Eric

: Steve