Old November 10th 10, 02:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default A recent secret launch of a rocket off the coast of California?

Rick Jones wrote:
Brian Thorn wrote:
A US Airways 757, Honolulu to Phoenix flew through the area at the
time of the sighting.

Its contrail though should look like it was appearing out of the ocean
in the West and then going overhead to the East shouldn't it?

rick jones

Take a look at this link:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/...ff-california/

What is peculiar is the video at frame 00:22 You lay a straight edge along the
contrail and there appears to be a definite break in the angle, like what
you'd expect from a missile launch, but....

NORAD and FAA say nothing unusual was tracked. First respondent to the article
claims a jet contrail for a jet coming in from the Pacific, claims
to have witnessed it first hand while flying off the coast. Also no pilots
reported seeing anything unusual at the time....

After studying this video, I recant my previous post, I can't tell anything
from this video. Jet contrail theory is just as good as any...

Dave