Old March 21st 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Winter in Gresham

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
Good reason why "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
as this is exactly what Bert's stolen G=EMC^2 stands for, and...

SwineBert wrote:
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of-low -wit-&-a-stupid-****."
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"If I get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What", says Bert.
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away".

"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO