Old February 17th 18, 03:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default SpaceX pricing

On 2018-02-17 04:53, Fred J. McCall wrote:

It is a separate contract action, not a separate contract.

SInce phase 2 pricing has nopt been negotiated, what you are saying is
that Congress gave NASA carte blanche to buy 6 SSMEs from Rocketdyne
before knowing the price?

Have someone explain the difference between a contract and a contract
action. I'm saying what I said. As long as there is money in the
budget to support SLS NASA can use some of that money to exercise the
option on the existing contract.

-- Thomas Jefferson