Old August 28th 13, 11:51 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rick Jones

Default For Pat

Peter Stickney wrote:
Now U'm going to have to listen to the Leningrad Cowboy's version of
"Sweet Home Alabama" with the Red Army Men's Chorus backing them up.

I wish you had provide warning as the the magnitude of the resulting
mind warp that would cause!-) I've just watched a clip of that found
after a web search, and about the only thing I can think of is to ask
"Is that Elvis Skynyrdski performing in Russian Vegas?"

rick jones