Old May 17th 06, 01:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station

Default ...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

That is not how I define 'sensible people. I find it fascinating that
you think that it is. Ordover has a long history of being a
non-sensible person.

I think it is, because you said so in plain black and white (at least
those are the colors on my monitor). Or, you may be playing word
games again.

Yes, that's what Rand does - when his position starts to fail, he
switches to word games and insults rather than back up his position
with cold hard facts.

I am all for the commercialization of space, I simply feel that the
irresitable profit-aking product or service other than comsats of
various kinds has yet to be thought up. The customers are on Earth; to
make money you must provide a service or product to customers. It's as
simple and complex as that.