Old May 16th 06, 08:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station

Default ...Lesson for Nasa! US Airmail and Aviation

Rand Simberg ) wrote:
: wrote:

: If space can provide
: something else cheaper and better than you can get it on Earth, that
: will attract investment too. What it might be I can't imagine, but
: where you need to focus energy on is imagining it.
:
: That says much more about the paucity of your imagination than about the
: nature or reality of space markets.
:
: Lacking anything valid to say, you just hurl insults.

: No, while I occasionally insult when I think it appropriate, I rarely
: "just" do so. And in this case, I simply describe reality, logically
: derived from your own statement.

Rand trying to rationalize his ad hominem once again...