Old August 25th 19, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 3:41:51 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 12:23:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 3:16:31 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Slightly warmer today. 76F as of 3:15 PM, but the Sun feels even warmer! Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 43%.

Double-A

87 Sunny and getting warmer Spraying van for flying ants.Air-conditioning in van not good.Needs charging?? bert

Flying ants are transient. A given nest will went out its flying ants on the same day every year. They will fly out to find mates and new nests. They will soon be gone. Of course if an ant couple decide to build a permanent nest in your van, that is not good!

Now 79F here as of 3:45 PM. Sun through clouds. Wind NW at 4 mph. Humidity 37%. Hot weather expected by mid week.

Double-A

88 sunny,and being Sunday I sit by myself.Did my laundry.Some shopping,and trying to think of what to post. Thanks for the ant information.I vacuum and spray.Powder the carpet with bug killer.bert