Old May 9th 14, 04:26 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

Default SpaceX reusable booster experiments

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

I'm sure NASA reviewed that aspect of the hardware/software and was
convinced that early leg deployment wouldn't happen. As you say, the
flight has flown, so they must have been o.k. with it.

Jeff

You know, this got me looking at their launch history and it dawned on me,
they're doing decent turnaround.

April 18th launch - CCLC40
May 10 (planned) Launch - CCLC40
June Launch (planned) - CCLC40
July Launch (planned) - CCLC40
August 8 (planned) - CCLC40

That's pretty much 5 launches in 5 months (planned, subject of course to
change).

They're definitely making this an operational system.

(I consider the ability to stack and launch in such a short period of time a
good sign.)