Old December 31st 08, 09:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Frogwatch[_2_]

Default Jews and the Gaza holocaust

On Dec 30, 3:33 pm, "Non scrivetemi"
wrote:
In my opinion the Israelis are taking a very soft approach towards the Hamas-led Palestinians. If I were in charge, I'd have started shelling Gaza will artillery day and night, until people started fleeing en-masse towards Egypt and the West Bank. The remaining Hamas hard-core remaining in Gaza would be killed by ground troops.

Hamas is a dictatorial Islamic regime which is even preventing its own citizens from leaving the Gaza strip, including wounded ones, for fear that they will not come back and they lose another potential Soldier for God. There's also no indication that they will ever allow another election to take place, the Hallmark of all Islamic regimes: come to power by democracy, then abolish it. I believe that if this continues, the Palestinian problem will solve itself since people don't want to live under Hamas rule anymore, they will either revolt or flee, leaving Gaza emptied and ripe for annexation by Israel.

When ya consider that the govt of Gaza, elected by the palis just
legalized crucifixation, it's kinda hard to feel sympathy for em, reap
what you sow.