Old August 28th 07, 01:20 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

On Aug 4, 6:07 pm, ah wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Perhaps gravity within certain mindsets doesn't really exist,
therefore the "gravity of the situation" doesn't exist.

It's a cliché, Brad.

Terribly sorry for all the delay, in that my trusty GOOGLE/NOVA usenet
isn't updating their topic/author index in order to show where folks
like yourself have been contributing to any of my topics (I think it
another one of those pesky Jewish things, that is unless you've got
some other faith-based or atheistic cult to blame).

Cliché by ass. What's cliché is your mainstream status quo swarm
mindset that has no honest intentions of ever contributing on behalf
of humanity, or much less on behalf of our badly failing environment.

Perhaps you're every bit as right as acid rain that never falls, as in
your having been ignoring Venus for hosting such an impressive looking
tarmac, along with a nifty complex community of rather substantial
structures, multiple reservoirs and a rather nifty bridge are
apparently just another silly naysay butt load of those silly hot
rocks going wild against all possible odds, of simply having opposed
whatever's known to be possible via the planetology of natural geology
and gravity. Are you nuts?
- Brad Guth