Old November 15th 05, 03:17 AM
Art Deco

Default Galaxies may have spit out monster black hole

Saul Levy wrote:

Are you sure, bat-breath? Sounds too much like UFO nutjobs!

Where does he get this nonsense?

Saul Levy

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 01:11:18 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

Two crashing galaxies may have shot out a "supermassive" black hole that is
soaring through space, some astronomers say.
http://www.world-science.net/exclusi...11_holefrm.htm

nightbat

I have explained there are no real world black holes a non
viable possibility. What most likely the scientist's observed
HEO450-2958 is possibly an ejected quasar for " Black Comets " do not
emit radiation they absorb it. They are the basis for new galaxy
formation and once a center of galaxy full fledged " Black Comet " forms
they dominant eat everything in local sight even colliding galaxy ones.
Is it possible however for a young " Black Comet " to have been evicted
when multiple colliding galaxy formed " Black Comets " are present, yes,
but it would not be mature enough to form a galaxy on its own around
itself so would eventually just burn out in free space and be reabsorbed
by the now larger accredited Mother galaxy.

ponder on,
the nightbat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka ...