Old January 10th 04, 02:07 AM
lightshow

Default Sky & Telescope's News Bulletin - Jan 9

Stuart Goldman wrote:

TRANSIT OF VENUS: VENICE AND THE GRAND MEDITERRANEAN (Advertisement)

Join SKY & TELESCOPE as we cruise the Mediterranean and witness the first
transit of Venus in more than a century. Our group will disembark the

ship
before dawn on the day of the transit, and we'll view the entire

event from our
specially selected site on the picturesque island of Corfu. Seven-night
cruise-tour highlights include Venice, Padova Observatory, Greek

Isles, and
Dubrovnik.

Contact Aram Kaprielian at TravelQuest International to reserve space

now. Toll
free: 1-800-830-1998. Outside the US: +1 928-445-7745 or e-mail
.

http://www.tq-international.com/Veni...CruiseHome.htm

Beware,Spam. I do hope the boat remains afloat.

SAD. Is it greed? bfg

lightshow (jon roewer)