Old December 12th 17, 03:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 6:43:11 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 11:57:14 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Hagar wrote:

*** so, Bast, regale us one more time:
In which of the sciences is your college degree???

From the response below it looks as if she's admitting in that Bast
sort of way that she didn't go to college at all.

I should have thought that even you would eventually realize that a
piece of paper does not particularly prove the amount of knowledge a
lifetime of experience can offer.

Do you feel the same way about your doctor, Bastie? Degrees don't
mean anything? How about going over a bridge designed by a pizza
delivery girl aka YOU? You want the local Gold Gym rat defending you
next time in court?

Especially since the paper only proves that back at the time I recieved
them,

"recieved" Did you even get a GED? LOL

What paper which you refer here as "them" are you claiming to have
received, Bastie?

You however, seem to be just as wet behind the ears as you were back
then.

Engineering requires mastering a crap load of advanced math.

How has math changed in say the past 30 years?

.....Apparently you AND Hagar both went to the same spewling polyce skool..
How can I ever hope to carry on a DEBATE about science WITH those with your
mental acuities.

I believe Hagar is also a Wikipedia awarded Astronaut, Geneticist, Microbiologist, Weather Forecaster, and a Brain Surgeon. Just send in box tops on the back of your ACME Cereal Boxes and Voila' - Presto = you are a Medical Doctor or an Astronaut. Liberalism is about brining make believe into the place of reality, and switch them. Because they are too dumb to make themselves anything less than mediocre.

Hagar also passed the Barr Exam, ! No! No! Not the Lawyer school credential exam, the bartenders of the RV Anaheim section club.