Old December 11th 17, 06:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 22:31:08 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:45:03 -0500, "Bast"
wrote:

Sarah Ehrett wrote:

Nope. You're never right when you spout your crazy conspiracy
stories.

Let's leave it with - you can't find the answer to the UK uni. and
refuse to address any of my challenges. I accept your
capitulation.

Spoken like a true SJW libertard feminist !!!

After all the things you know about me, Bastie, you have the audacity
to accuse me of being a screeching SJW libertard feminist???

AH ...... HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well,...

Stop fishing, Bastie.

You are doing my job for me.
As soon as I make a point,......you delete it.
Others reading the thread can see that you don't debate, you just deflect
and avoid.
JUST LIKE THE SJW FAILURE YOU ARE.

Here's more of your FAIL videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUGu7UCPT7w