Old June 25th 17, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

Already 91F here and it's only 11:30 AM! Wind out of the east at 10 mph. Yesterday it made it up to 95F. Last night it got no cooler than 75F. So today it will make another run at 100F! However cooler air is drifting in from the coast, so time will tell how soon its influence is felt.

Yesterday Kim called and wanted to bring me some Korean food. I tried to discourage her because of the heat, but she insisted on coming. So I went out to the Transit Center at the appointed time and waited. She, meanwhile, fell asleep on the train, and was halfway beck to Portland before she woke up! I spent a whole hour standing out the in that 95 degree heat! Anyway, her thought was nice.

Double-A