Old June 23rd 17, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Summer in Gresham

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Double-A" wrote in message

Sunny day. 81F now at noon. Predicted high 92F. Wind NE at 8 mph. We are
entering into a heat wave here. I think warm air must be drifting up from
Phoenix!

Oregon has now passed a law making the taking of road kill for human
consumption legal! I guess that will make Oregon a trailer trash paradise!

Double-A

*******
Hagar is already considering a move. According to "Trailer Trash Weekly,"
the road kill found in the vicinity of his Elk Grove trailer park isn't all
that tasty.

so, Trollster, looks as if you were vacationing in South Africa ...
trying

to bolster your depleted gene pool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alf-beast.html

PS: wouldn't know what road kill tastes like ... but I defer to the expert
***That creature looks more like something that crawled out of your sewage
lagoon/recreational swimming hole. Or proof that you've been ewe ****ing
again. Vroom, vroom mother****er.