Old July 17th 04, 01:12 AM

What this idiot can't seem to get through her thick skull is that every
time she emails something, the recipient(s) have the option to forward
it to every Tom, Dick, or Harry with a valid email addy.

Newsflash to LaDonna: the email you sent to pr.bergaust and lrobli
about your positively ridiculous "very rough draft" of your "short book
excerpt" entitled "TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT" got forwarded to a **** load
of people, including me. I didn't even have to ask for it. It just
arrived in my mailbox.

If you think these two guys are on your side, you are sorely mistaken.

You are the laughing stock of every person with whom you have
communicated about Apollo 1.

Oh, and BTW, "TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT" is not the best title for your
"book".

From what I read, "Dear Diary" would be much more appropriate.