Old September 12th 18, 09:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 12:07:18 PM UTC-6, Jibini
Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

And Galileo's real problem

his problem was that he, too, was an asshole who
****ed off the wrong people.

No,

Yes. He went out of his way to publicly humiliate his critics, even
when they were right and he was wrong. And being a scientist, his
critics were also scientists, at a time when one could not be a
scientist without a wealthy, influential patron.

Were he alive today, he'd be one of the most accomplished trolls on
the internet, bar none.

Whatever delusions you may mastrubate to in your blind, irrational
gobbling down of anti-Catholic propaganda.

(No, I am not Catholic, nor even Christian. But I'm also not a
droolign idiot who believes whatever I'm spoon fed by people with a
an agenda and no morals. Hate on the Church all you want, but at
least *try* to do so for things they've actually done.)

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek