Old September 26th 03, 03:21 AM
Craig Fink

Default Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!! ( MSNBC (JimO) Scoops more Inside-NASA Shuttle Documents)

Hallerb wrote:

I'd suggest that NASA should try to re-fly the most important payload that
was on Challenger when it was destroyed back in 1986. The

Ahh!!! Shuttles are research missions and not a operational system. As
such only absolutely needed professional astronauts should fly.

All the more reason to fly Barbara Morgan as soon as possible.

The Shuttle is also a tool, to spark imagination. To spark imagination in
young people. All the students who watched Christa McAuliffe first and last
flight have all since grown up and are beginning to have families now.
Wouldn't it be nice to have Barbara Morgan teach their children from space.

http://www.myhero.com/hero.asp?hero=christa

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://www.fas.org/spp/civil/sts/archive_9701.htm

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Spar...e_christa.html

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://www.inthe80s.com/dynamic/challenger17.shtml

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/democrat/5116131.htm

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://www.thehawkeye.com/features/2...ries/2184.html

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://physicalsciences.ucsd.edu/new...loss020403.htm

Barbara Morgan in 2004!!!!

http://www.chronicle.duke.edu/vnews/...d?in_archive=1

It would be nice to see Barbara Morgan name on this calendar.

http://www.mcauliffe.brevard.k12.fl....ndar/july1.htm

http://www.datamanos2.com/challenger...d_forever.html

One of my memories of Christa McAuliffe was on January 27, 1986 the day
before the disasterous launch. While waiting for the launch with nothing to
do, I can remember watching the crew entering the vehicle one by one. When
it was Christa's turn, one of the closeout crew gave her an apple. She
never got to eat that apple.

Craig Fink