Old September 14th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Our moon is hot, Venus is not

Wow ... a reply with absolutely _no_ informational content. Not only
does it not address my point, it isn't even a relevant set of insults
_based_ on the point (since "naysayism" in this context would be the
claim that manned Lunar expeditions were _impossible_, not possible --
it's not as if Man has always had a dream of _faking_ Lunar landings!)

And once again you've been setting an information example by way of
quoting from your NASA/Apollo koran. Way to go, Jordan.

I'd thought this topic was about how hot in more ways than heat that our
moon is, and of otherwise how not so hot Venus is in more ways than just
heat.

You're the one that's rejecting the regular laws of physics, not me.

You're the one that'll believe anything that's in NASA/Apollo print, as
though it's the words and pictures from God.

You're the one that basing nearly everything of the past, present and
future upon infomercial-science and those conditional laws of physics,
not me.

You're the one that's still snookered and totally dumbfounded to the
point of no return.

You can't get your butt-cheek brains unstuck from that space-toilet, yet
you're telling others how our moon is so end-user friendly, and that
spending trillions on doing Mars is a good thing.

Sorry if I simply don't get your drift any more so than I get tomcat's
drift of spending every last cent and energy resource we've got on your
behalf.
-
Brad Guth