Old July 3rd 07, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default Alien civilization

Contacted. Spoke with. Exchanged questions about one another.

Just testing intelligence, finding out about one another. Spoke of
dark (gravitational) 'substance' as they call dark matter. I told
them I figured dark matter is faster than light.

From our discussion they appear to have bigger brains, no hair,

a large skull. I asked how many digits can they memorize usually
upon first hearing. He said 16 for their species. But why did the
contact occur?

He said all their men died. I asked by whom? He said by men
who paid lives to other men. I said that is good. All those women
for you.

He said that is not good, and that he considers me a bad human
for that comment. He said the war happened five years ago and
that is now how I perceive the situation. There are 4 women left
and 1 man. He spoke of the women being strong, not in physical
attributes but handling what has happened.

They blame the world of men.