Old April 29th 04, 06:51 PM
*

Default Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:32:38 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:27:27 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

snip

Let me guess, their governments are lackeys of the
evil defense contractors also.

Essentially yes. Defense contractors are in control of technology and
science.

As always, absence of evidence is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

Conspiracy? It's no secret that defense contractors are in control of
science and technology. Any rube with a web browser can determine that all
of the US government science and technology labs are run by Lockheed.

And it's also no secret that Bechtel is a subsidary of Lockheed.

http://www.bechtel-nevada.com/partners.htm

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/.../bechtell.html

http://www.nv.doe.gov/about/bn.htm

http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PID.jsp?articleid=6671

http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/PID.jsp?articleid=6975

Bechtel Corporation
San Francisco, CA
www.bechtel.com

"We are not in the construction and engineering business. We are in the
business of making money."

--Steve Bechtel Sr.