Old September 18th 09, 06:45 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Peter Webb[_2_]

Default How science is not done

"Chris.B" wrote in message
On Sep 18, 6:52 am, "Peter Webb"
wrote:

You haven't got a nice, simple table which provides the predictions of a
climate model, the date the predictions were made, and the subsequent
experimental data? The sort of thing that scientists use all the time to
test whether predictions of a model match experiment?

PW, if you are going to troll quite so childishly could you at least
learn how to quote and prune that which you do quote?

Or at least use a different coloured crayon so we can see where you
have scribbled over "mommy's" text.

Thankyou.

So I guess you can't help me with my request, either.