Old September 14th 04, 02:54 PM
Scott Lowther

Rusty Barton wrote:

All that searching, and I still didn't find the missing Satrun V
blueprints. ;-)

Inboard profiles? I've got a few of those...

I also sent this list to Bob Andrepont for his PDF webpage. He said
NASA must have just added these recently. He had searched the
site a few month's ago and they were not there at that time.

No kidding. A great many of the titles sounded familiar; I downloaded 'em and
realized why: I bought the damend things from NASA-CASI over the past 10 years. I
shudder to imagine how many hundreds of dollars I've spent that could've been simply
downloaded if CASI had beena little faster...